Saturday, May 14

dear the boy,

there are many things i'd like to tell you, but since we are in the infancy of our dating-ness i have decided i will write you a letter that you may or may not ever get.

i wish that you would call me. i hate waiting, and i hate even more waiting to know how someone feels about me. even if you aren't sure about how you feel about me, a simple phone call would be harmless AND make me feel great. plus, i like talking to you. you make me laugh.

i wish you'd go ahead already and hold my hand. i hate making the first move, and while i know you're not great at it either, i guarentee you that if you make a move, i'll respond favorably.

seconding the previous thought, i wish you'd kiss me. i've initiaited every kiss so far, and while you don't run away screaming, it makes me wonder why you haven't made the move. you are a fantastic kisser. i won't run away; i won't say no.

i wish you had invited me to see star wars with you and your friends. i know it can be a potentially weird and awkward time, what with friends meeting a new girl of some sort. but i would have really loved to go, especially with a group of neat people who are excited to see it as well. i could have played it very cool and been very non-girlfriendish if that was the way to go. not that i think we're being very girl/boy-friendish at the moment... see above "i wish you'd go ahead already and hold my hand...."

i wish you would tell me that you like me. or give me some sort of indication what your feelings are for me. i hate living in limbo. i'm no good at it. i need to know, even if it's a very far off time, when i'll see you next. i also need to know, even if it's an "i'm not sure, but i think you're cool," what you think of me.

next time you come over, i wish you'd bring Cathedral, so i can learn it, and beat you.

and i wish the next time you came over was monday night, after work. i'd make you dinner, and we could talk and play games and you could kiss me goodnight. and then call me on the way home, and tell me a funny joke, and ask if we could get together again this weekend.

and i would say yes, i'd love to.

--
Get Firefox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home