Wednesday, May 4

i just...

...kissed a boy and my stomach is doing that thing where you feel the lips again and it flips.

i went to lunch with him on sunday, and dinner tonight. we came home to my house and walked around the neighborhood and then came downstairs and sat on my couch and talked for about 2 hours. he is just as much of a wimp as i am, so noone made a move.

until it was time to go at 1:30am. he was standing in the doorway, and i said i had a good time, and he said he had a good time and i said we should do it again, and he said definately, and i made the move to hug him and say good night.
we held each other for what seemed like forever. and i turned my head and kissed his neck. I said "I'm being a little bold..." and then he sort of leaned down and kissed me and his lips were big and soft and he kissed just right. not too much tongue, lots of lips, not pressure, just.... kissing.
and then he stopped and said "I suppose someone had to be bold, and I'm no good at it..." and we laughed and kissed some more. and we said good night a few times and kissed a few times more. and then torte (my cat) got out of the door and i had to grab her. and then we kissed one last time and he said have fun at Yoga tonight and i said have fun at gaming. and i gave him a quick peck and sent him on his way.

and he's smart, and cute, and wonderful. and there's almost no weirdness to him (other than the kind that I like). And he's such a geek, and it's so cute. and his political and social veiws are spot on with my veiws...
i haven't told anyone, cause i don't want to jinx it.
but i have to tell someone, or something. i have to put this energy out into the world for good use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home