Sunday, May 22

boulder

i've realized something that could potentially be a problem.

when i get stoned, my head keps thinking logically, as it should. i feel great (there really is nothing like being stoned), but i'm still thinking "oh, i've got to set the alarm," and "i shouldn't go for a walk because it's 11:30 at night."
i'm sure this is a good thing, but i wonder if it means that i'll never be able to truly let go.
no matter what, will i always think about the logical logistical-ness of everything?

crap.
still, nothing tastes as good as food when one is stoned.
it doesn't matter what kind of food, just food in general is so darn tasty. tonight it was popcorn, thin mints, hot buttered rum, pretzels with ranch dresing and iced tea.

lately, since my appetite has been so seriously lacking, i find that i really eat when i'm a bit stoned. and the next morning i always wake up really hungry, which is a great way to start the day.

i haven't been able to eat much lately, mainly because my stomach can't handle it, so i don't eat, because i know it will make me sick.
why is it that everything i eat makes me sick? that i wish i could answer.

but somehow, when the stoned-ness takes over, i can just eat and eat and eat. i guess that part of my logical brain shuts off.
so you won't find me stoned, eating a bag of pretzels AND wandering through the neighborhood at 11:30pm.

i'll keep my silliness in my own house.

--
Get Firefox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home